OVCR Search Features and tips
The OVCR website offers a general search engine as well as several specialized search tools. This page provides:
- Tips and commands for utilizing OVCR search tools
- A list and description of OVCR search tools
- A list of other WUSTL search tools
The following tips will help you retrieve the most relevant search results when using OVCR search tools. This information applies to the functionality of the free text search field.
- Use complete words: Search does not return results for partial words (typing "bio" will NOT return results on "biology", "microbiology", etc.)
- Use fewer words: OVCR search features locate matches for all of the words entered in your search query.
- Search is NOT case sensitive
Commands to help you hone your search results:
x + y
returns only pages with x AND y
x - y
returns only pages that contain x but do not contain y
“x and y”
returns only pages with the exact phrase in quotes
OVCR Search Engine
The OVCR search engine scans WUSTL websites related to research administration, management, and compliance. OVCR search is available in the upper right corner of any page within the OVCR site.
OTM Technology Search
The OTM Technology search engine scans records for WUSTL OTM Technologies available for licensing. This search feature also offers the option to view all technologies.
WUSTL Search Engine
The WUSTL search engine searches ALL WUSTL websites.
To make a comment or suggestion, report a problem, or request that a WUSTL domain or domains be added to the OVCR search engine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.