Published November 5, 2020
As announced previously, a new web-based SUBSystem was developed to replace the current AIS-based system. The new version of SUBS is scheduled to go-live on December 1, 2020.
A new SUBSystem page is available on dev-research-washu.pantheonsite.io. Currently, the page houses training resources and information relating to the go-live of the new SUBSystem. A login link to new SUBS will be available on the SUBSystem page on December 1.
- In preparation for the move to the new SUBSystem, the current SUBSystem will be unavailable between Thursday, November 26 and Monday, November 30.
- Data in the current SUBSystem as of close of business on Wednesday, November 25 will be transferred into the new system.
- In progress SUBS will be transferred over as in progress with all details and attachments saved as of Wednesday, November 25.
- Record numbers will stay the same.
- Beginning December 1, the legacy system will be available in read only mode.
Security access to the new SUBSystem will not be based on department. All department users will have access to all sub-agreement information.
Current FIS users will have their access transitioned to the new system to be effective December 1. New users can request access to the SUBSystem beginning December 1. Details on requesting access will be available on the SUBSystem page.
Live Training Classes
New SUBSystem classes are open for registration. Visit the Research Education Calendar to sign up.
Email Connie Motoki at firstname.lastname@example.org.