Published April 8, 2019
The Research Management System (RMS) upgrade is scheduled to begin at 5 p.m. on Friday, April 26, 2019.
Users will not be allowed to access RMS after 5 p.m. on Friday, April 26, 2019. All RMS activity required for applications due between April 26-28 must be completed by 5:00 p.m. On April 29, you will be able to access the upgraded version of RMS.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT S2S SUBMISSIONS THAT ARE DUE APRIL 26
- These must be submitted to the agency and error free before 5 p.m. on April 26.
- Proposals not submitted and/or error free will not be able to be submitted until Monday, April 29, at which time the agency would consider them late.
- Please route for Partial and Full reviews before 5 p.m. on Tuesday, 4/23/19.
- Please route for Final review before 5 p.m. on Thursday, 4/25/19.
Live Demos showing the system changes will be held the week of April 22. Skype will be available to attend remotely. The demo sessions will also be recorded and made available for those who are unable to attend.
|School of Medicine|
Monday, April 22, 2019
3 – 4 p.m.
Farrell Learning & Teaching Center
Register for School of Medicine
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
1 – 2 p.m.
Register for Danforth Campus
UPGRADE NOTABLE CHANGES
• User Interface – color layout will be black, white, and grey
• A new Bookmark widget
• Help Texts will be called Tool Tips
• PD top left menu button with Tool Tips and Done/Save buttons
• When selecting personnel in the budget, EMPL ID will display
• Certifications and Training table for each person is now a clickable link
• New functionality for changing order of personnel
• No longer grouped by personnel type
• PD record has a new link called “Management Record (PT)” to go to PT
• User Guide: being updated to address the new user interface and other notable changes
• Training Videos: Eight of the twelve videos will be discontinued. The following four videos will be updated:
o Navigation and Portal Configurations
o 7 steps and WU Set-up
o PT/AT intro
o Statuses and workflow
If you have any questions please contact Teri Medley at 314.747.4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.