Last Updated: January 14, 2020
Current Status: Yellow
We are ramping up our on-campus laboratory research using a phased approach. The goal is to ramp up research in a thoughtful and deliberate manner that protects our researchers and our community, allows our important research mission to move forward, and enables us to monitor our situation, and make necessary adjustments.
Yellow Level Lab Research Survey – January 2021
Laboratory-based research activities on both campuses have been operating at the Yellow Level for the past six months, and will likely remain at this level for quite some time. As such, the OVCR would like your feedback on what is working well during this time and where improvements are needed.
If you are a laboratory researcher (faculty, staff, trainee), please complete this anonymous questionnaire so we can determine where to focus our attention. Please note, feedback or comments about the COVID vaccines and/or its distribution is outside the scope of this survey.
Guidelines and Ramp Up Plans
- Increasing Laboratory Research Activity (during Yellow Level) – October 19
- In-Person Research for Undergraduate Students – August 31
- Danforth transition from Orange to Yellow Level beginning July 8 – July 6
- Undergraduates in Research Labs During the Yellow Level – July 1
- Dean of the School of Medicine’s Announcement on Transitioning from Orange to Yellow – June 19
- Danforth PI Guidelines – May 15
- School of Medicine PI Guidelines – May 15
- Department Head Guidelines – May 15
- Core Facility Guidelines – May 15
Resources and Appendices
- Research Ramp Up Checklist
- Appendix A – Scheduling Template
- Appendix B – Lab Space and Scheduling
- Appendix C – Lab Housekeeping
- Lab Signage (Printable)