These sessions are required for department Effort Coordinators, who work with faculty/staff that certify effort and will manage the overall effort certification process within his/her department/division.
The Effort Coordinator will be expected to monitor, review and process effort reports for faculty and staff working on sponsored projects.
Additional information on Effort Coordinator Training
- Sessions will run for approximately two hours
- Hands-on computer training at West Campus or Medical School Library locations
- 20 participants per session, registration is required
- Session will be lead by software vendor personnel (Huron Consulting), with assistance from Sponsored Projects Accounting and Information Systems and Technology.
- Key focus will be ePARS navigation and operation
- Participants will utilize test data within the ePARS training environment
- Register through HRMS