This training has a limit of 500 participants
- Click this link to register in Zoom
- Register with your WUSTL email address
- Once registered, you will receive an email with a unique link to attend the training and the option to download a calendar invite. This individualized link will be used to grant GCP credit.
- Please also register in Learn@Work.
To check your current GCP expiration date, see the GCP Certification in Learn@Work.
Andrea M. Morris
Manager, Human Research Quality Assurance Program (HRQA)
Washington University’s Good Clinical Practice Policy requires all investigators and staff who are engaged in the conduct, oversight, and/or management of clinical trials be trained in Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
This 1 ½ hour virtual session satisfies the requirements for initial and/or refresher training, which is required every 3 years. Other methods of completion include (see the GCP Registration Guide):
- Complete a CITI GCP course online (approximately 4-6 hours to complete)
- Complete a qualifying NIH GCP training course online (approximately 4-6 hours to complete)
- Attend a WashU-sponsored instructor-led GCP training now offered semi-annually beginning Fall 2020 (1 ½ hours)
Email email@example.com with questions concerning the Education in Good Clinical Practice, and your message will be forwarded to the appropriate office(s).
This training is hosted by the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research.