This training workshop for the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) is offered by Washington University Libraries Data Services in cooperation with the OVCR.
This session will:
- take place via Zoom – will not be recorded – attendance is mandatory for credit
- contain interactive content
- include a quiz upon completion, which is mandatory for credit
RCR Training Requirements
This event fulfills two (2) hours of the RCR training requirements for both NSF and applicable NIH awards.
- NIH training requirements: Undergraduates, graduate students, and postdocs on NIH training grants, career awards, or fellowships are required to receive 8 hours of RCR education.
- NSF training requirements: Undergraduates, graduate students, and postdocs on any NSF award are required to receive 1 hour of face-to-face education per year (in addition to one-time completion of the online PERCSS curriculum). This EXCLUDES undergraduate students paid from NSF projects for less than 3 consecutive months.
For more information, contact Kaylee Gottschalk at firstname.lastname@example.org.