This Research Management System 101 course will take place in a computer lab, there is no need to bring a laptop. This course will explore:
- Budget – Personnel (cost sharing, salary cap, adding personnel without effort)
- Budget – Non-personnel (bulk entry, subprojets/subawards, F&A rates)
- Routing – Building forms, Proposal Certification Forms (paper vs electronic), submitting to the Office of Sponsored Research Services (OSRS)
Registration & Prerequisites Required
- Register in Learn@Work for RMS 101 on Wednesday, September 4, 2019.
- Online training for RMS must be completed before attending this session.
The RMS 102 Course is also available to learners that have completed RMS 101.