The objective of this course is to provide the learner with an overview of the audit process and the role of an auditor. This course provides the participant with examples of internal controls implemented by various departments.
After completing this course, attendees should:
• Understand what an audit is and the role of an auditor
• Have an overview of documentation and best practices
• Understand techniques to be best prepared for an audit
• Understand procedural differences between an internal vs. an external audit
Current manuals available for research administrators.
- Account Inquiry for SPA funds
- Account Profile for SPA funds