Tuesday, November 13, 2018
8:00 a.m. Breakfast & Coffee | FLTC 2nd Floor Hearth
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Panel Discussion | FLTC Room 205
Opening remarks from Provost Holden Thorp at 8:30 a.m.
- Reviewers of Small Business Innovation Research/Small Business Technolgoy Transfer (SBIR/STTR) grants to give tips for improving a grant:
- Francis (Duke) Creighton, PhD, CEO & Founder of UN&UP, LLC; Founder of Pulse Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sasa Mutic, PhD, Professor of Radiation Oncology; Vice-Chair, Medical Physics and Clinical Strategy; and Division Director of Physics
- Successful applicants to share about applying for & managing SBIR/STTRs:
- Joseph Gaut, MD, PhD, Associate Chief, Division of Anatomic and Molecular Pathology; Assistant Professor of Pathology and Immunology
- Jonathan Silva, PhD, FAHA, Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Victoria Swamidass, MBA, Founder & CEO, PlatformSTL
- St. Louis resources available to answer questions:
- Harry Arader, MBA, Director of Entrepreneur Development, BioSTL
- Nichole Mercier, PhD, Director, Office of Technology Management
Moderated by Tom Krenning, LEAP Facilitator and New Venture Analyst, Skandalaris Center
Space is limited to the first 40 registrations. RSVP by 11/9.
Questions? Contact Victoria Swamidass at firstname.lastname@example.org.