Advancing the University-Industry Partnership Continuum (UIDP)
- Registration is FREE for anyone with an @wustl.edu email address, but you must follow the registration instructions in Box to avoid additional fees.
UIDPVirtual 2022 brings you into the conversation with global thought leaders in academia, industry, and government. We’re leveraging the power of a virtual platform to broadly share the bold approaches that fuel innovative sponsored research partnerships around the world.
Engaging fireside chats with visionary leadership will inspire your team and convey relevant solutions for how your work, how you innovate, and how you create value. Access content in real time or on demand and elevate your practice with new ideas and novel approaches you can apply right away.
- Cross-Border Collaborations in the UK
- A Candid Discussion with NIST Director Laurie Locascio
- Government Investment in Global University-Industry Partnerships
- Boeing’s Approach to Academic Partnership: Navigating Policies Across the Globe
- The Next 10 Years: NCATS’ Bold Goals
- Achieving Excellence: the University of Texas at San Antonio as a New R1
- Productive Tensions in University-Industry Partnerships
- Leveraging University-Industry Partnerships for a Better World
- The Rise of the Rest: How Entrepreneurs in Surprising Places are Building the New American Dream
The full agenda and list of speakers can be found on the UIDPVirtual2022 website.
Please contact Research Education & Information at firstname.lastname@example.org.