- For any award requests, including cost-sharing accounts and allocation requests, please include the fund # in the subject line on e-mails. If the award is not set up yet, please include the PDS doc # in the subject line on e-mails.
- Make sure to add ALL divisions and alphas to the space allocation tab prior to requesting a new allocation or a cost-sharing account.
- The button “Send to CA” no longer sends OSRS an e-mail so please let us know when a cost- share or allocation is ready. (Note: does not apply for Danforth Campus Dept/Schools – unless allocating to Medical School Departments).
Project Activation Requests (PAs):
- Send direct- pay PAs to Researchgrants@wusm.wustl.edu.
- For sub awards or contracts, send PAs to Researchcontracts@wusm.wustl.edu.
- If you will need cost share or other dept. allocation on new fund, please include on PA Form if same guarantee account number is used.:
Notice of Award
- Send direct pay grant awards to Researchgrants@wusm.wustl.edu.
For sub awards or contracts, send awards to Researchcontracts@wusm.wustl.edu.
Compliance needed prior to account set-up or date extensions:
- Make sure to send your OSRS Contact a current IRB or IACUC (if applicable).
- Make sure EPA (External Professional Activities) and FCOI Education are updated for ALL personnel listed on the signature page of the PC Form
- If human subjects research is answered YES, make sure Human Subjects Education is complete for ALL personnel listed on the Signature page of the PC Form.
- Please be aware that OSRS checks compliance for any date extension or money budgeted.
- For any exception to the above compliance, contact OSRS.
As per our e-mail signature line:
NOTE: OSRS is asking Department Administrators to assist OSRS in verifying the accuracy of any update/maintenance made to a fund profile, as well as, any allocations (including cost sharing accounts). Should any discrepancies occur, or if a request has not been fulfilled satisfactorily, please notify me via e-mail as soon as possible. No response will indicate that OSRS has fulfilled the request correctly and accurately.
****If this budget includes a planned subaward, please go to the SUBSystem to authorize the Contract Team to process subrecipient funding.****
Download the Tips and Reminders for Award [PDF].