Donate a Body

Please contact the department of Neuroscience at 314-362.3597.

Send Checks or Wire Money to Washington University

Sending Checks If the check is for a grant, please send the check to: Sponsored Projects Accounting, Washington University, CB 1034, 700 Rosedale Ave, St. Louis, MO 63112-1408 If the check is for a gift, please contact Ame Krippner at 314-362-5535 or Wiring Money Wiring Instructions [PDF]

Define Organized Research

Washington University’s definition of organized research can be found on the Space Utilization website.