St. Louis City and St. Louis County Mask Requirement
The City of St. Louis and St. Louis County will require masks to be worn in indoor public places and on public transportation beginning Monday, July 26, 2021.
The new rule will require everyone age five and over, including those who are vaccinated, to wear a mask. Wearing masks outdoors, especially in group settings, will be strongly encouraged.
WashU COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
On June 15, 2021, a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy was announced requiring all Washington University faculty, staff, and trainees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. In a previous announcement to students, they were also informed of their requirement to be vaccinated before returning for the fall semester.
Updated CDC Recommendations and WashU Guidance
In response to new recommendations from the CDC, the University and the School of Medicine have issued updated guidance on COVID-19 safety. If you have questions about how this guidance impacts your research please submit your questions here.
Contact Johnnie Cartwright, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research & Chief of Staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) with additional questions and concerns not covered on this site.
- Check-In Stations on the Medical Campus
- Contact Information
- Funding Opportunities for COVID-19
- Guidance for Animal Care and Use
- Guidance for Community-Based Research
- Guidance for Environmental Health & Safety
- Guidance for Field Research
- Guidance for Human Participant Research during COVID-19
- Guidance for Lab Research
- Guidance for Undergraduate Students in Research
- Guidance for Visitors for Research
- Report Concerns
- Resources for COVID-19
- University COVID-19 Guidance