Updated CDC Recommendations and WashU Guidance
In response to new recommendations from the CDC, the University and the School of Medicine have issued updated guidance on COVID-19 safety. If you have questions about how this guidance impacts your research please submit your questions here.
You can find responses to the most frequent questions on the FAQs on COVID Public Health Guidance page.
Update Your Vaccination Status
Danforth Campus employees may voluntarily provide their vaccination status to help inform determinations made for relaxing public health restrictions on this campus. Follow these instructions to update your vaccination status. Note: Faculty and staff who received the COVID-19 vaccine through the university do not need to upload documentation.
Contact Johnnie Cartwright, Assistant Vice Chancellor for Research & Chief of Staff (email@example.com) with additional questions and concerns not covered on this site.
- Check-In Stations on the Medical Campus
- Contact Information
- Funding Opportunities for COVID-19
- Guidance for Animal Care and Use
- Guidance for Community-Based Research
- Guidance for Environmental Health & Safety
- Guidance for Field Research
- Guidance for Human Participant Research during COVID-19
- Guidance for Lab Research
- Guidance for Undergraduate Students in Research
- Guidance for Visitors for Research
- Report Concerns
- Resources for COVID-19
- University COVID-19 Guidance