Molecular and atomic spectroscopic measurements of terrestrial and extraterrestrial samples
Molecular spectroscopy includes Laser Raman spectroscopy laboratory; Near and Mid Infrared spectroscopy laboratory; and Laser Raman imaging laboratory; Atomic spectroscopy include Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy laboratory with Planetary Environment and Analysis Chamber (PEACh);
Service available to All entities, including for-profit organizations.
Priority service for Specific groups, centers or departments – see Additional Information for details.
Research projects fund by US-NASA program, and Washington University in St. Louis
- Routine measurements using our spectrometers on pre-prepared samples.
- Details on sample preparation requirement should be discussed with our laboratory staff.
- Laser Raman spectroscopy laboratory: http://eps.wustl.edu/resources/Wang_LRSL
- Near and Mid Infrared spectroscopy laboratory: http://eps.wustl.edu/resources/Wang_NIR-MIR
- Laser Raman imaging laboratory http://eps.wustl.edu/resources/Wang_Raman_imaging_lab
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy laboratory with Planetary Environment and Analysis Chamber (PEACh) http://eps.wustl.edu/resources/Wang_LIBS http://eps.wustl.edu/resources/Wang_PEACh
Pricing is subject to core verification
Please see “Fee Schedule” PDFs on the individual laboratory pages, which can be accessed from the website http://eps.wustl.edu/people/Alian_Wang.