All employees must complete the online self-screening before coming to campus. Individuals should not come to campus if they are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
Employees coming to work on the School of Medicine campus must stop at a check in station before going to work*. Check in stations are positioned at major entry points. For a complete list of check-in stations, please visit the screening locations page.
*Researchers arriving before 6:30 a.m. or after 3 p.m. Monday – Friday, or anytime on the weekends may complete the WashU self-screen, and then email the result to a person designated by the PI (PI, lab manager, safety officer, etc.) in their group.
Recommended Check In Stations for Researchers include:
- Mid-Campus Center (MCC)
- 2nd floor on the link from the Metro garage, just before Kaldis
- 1st floor lobby
- McMillan Hospital – 1st floor entrance on Euclid
- BJC-IH – 1st floor Lobby
- Northwest tower/Wohl hospital –2nd floor on link in between NWT and Wohl
- Farrell teaching and learning center (FLTC) – 2nd floor on link near bridge to hospitals.
- Olin dorm – 1st floor near Shell café
- 4444 Forest Park – 1st floor lobby
Not all check in stations are open 24 hours. If you do not encounter a screening station at your normal entry location, please use another entrance where a screening station is in operation.