The first time you enter LAMPS, you must enable pop-ups!
LAMPS has two modules: eProtocol for submitting protocols and eAnimal Ordering for submitting animal requisitions.
- Researcher User Manual
- View your Approved Protocol
- Editing Personnel Quick Guide
- Translation Resources
- Reviewer User Manual
- Viewer User Manual
Submit feedback by completing the LAMPS eProtocol Satisfaction Survey.
Animal Ordering Resources
- Submit a Requisition Guide
- Checklist for Ordering Mice and Rats
- Find a Purchase Order Number
- Troubleshooting Animal Orders
- Interactive eLearning on Submitting a Requisition
- Check Animal Balance Guide
- How to Create a Requisition in LAMPS Live Demo recording
Creating a Barcode from a Split or Wean Resources
Browse all LAMPS training resources in the LAMPS Training Box folder.
Need Assistance with LAMPS?
For technical help (WUSTL Keys, Pop-ups, etc…)
For protocol-related questions
For requisition-related questions
For split/wean log supplies
For Billing-related questions
Supported Browsers for
LAMPS supports the most current versions of Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. Do not use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
LAMPS has standard maintenance windows during which the system may be inaccessible or displaying atypical behavior. When possible, avoid accessing LAMPS during these times.
Daily: 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. (Central)
Sundays: 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. (Central)
Mondays: 1:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. (Central)
If time-sensitive maintenance is needed outside of these windows, it will be performed from 3:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. as needed.