Published May 10, 2017
We are pleased to announce that the SPIN funding opportunities database is now available via the Research Management System (RMS). With over 40,000 opportunities from more than 10,000 sponsors, SPIN is a consolidated source for easily locating external funding opportunities using a variety of the following features:
- Search/filter using keywords, sponsor, location, etc.
- Set up personalized automatic funding alerts and track opportunities of interest
- Receive notifications of new funding opportunities
- Access curated lists of WashU managed internal selections
How to Access SPIN
- Log in to rms.wustl.edu
- Select SPIN in the left sidebar.
Support and Training
- Visit spin.wustl.edu
- Access infoEd help and training videos within SPIN by clicking the Help tab in the top right of the screen
Open sessions and department presentations will also be offered. Contact Catherine Determan, WashU’s Funding Resources Coordinator, if you are interested in scheduling a meeting or presentation.
Pivot® Unavailable as of July 1, 2017
With the launch of SPIN, the University will no longer subscribe to the ProQuest Pivot tool as of July 1st. Catherine Determan can assist with your transition, including one-to-one help with search and notification setup.
Questions and Feedback
If you have questions concerning the new SPIN Module, contact Catherine Determan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-747-1654