Conflict of Interest (COI), Proposal Development (PD), Proposal Tracking (PT), Award Tracking (AT), SPIN modules
|Technical issues||Policy-driven questions|
|Contact the Help Desk:|
|COI Module: Ask COI at 314-747-4181 or email@example.com|
PD/PT Modules: Contact your grant analyst
Download the RMS Incident Report Form in Box to report unexpected behavior or other issues in the system.
Google Chrome 62 and up
Mozilla Firefox 58 and up
Internet Explorer 11 and up Not currently recommended
Microsoft Edge 41.16299.611.0 and up
Safari 11.0.3 and up
Many issues can be resolved by the following:
- Disable pop-up blockers or add rms.wustl.edu as a trusted site. See instructions for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Clear browser cache. See instructions for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Updates, Announcements, & Workarounds
PD/PT Status Reports
View the PD/PT Status Reports in Box.
PD/PT Training & Reference Materials
- User Guide
- Online training in Learn@Work Must be completed to receive access to the PD/PT modules
- In-Person RMS Training Opportunities (RMS 101 & RMS 102)
- Super User Contact List
- Program Types and Purpose Codes
- Approval Routing and Maps
- Fringe Calculation Spreadsheets
- Salary Caps and Exclusions
- Deadline Date Timeline
Additional RMS resources can be accessed via the Training and Reference Materials Box folder.
Access Request Form
Download the RMS PD/PT/AT module security authorization form in Box.
Updates & Announcements
The COI disclosure forms have been upgraded! New features include:
- The disclosures save automatically
- There is no longer a need to mark pages complete
- The entire form displays on a single page
- When submitting, missed mandatory fields are highlighted on the page.
For School of Medicine physicians and health professionals: The Expert Witness Disclosure form is now available in RMS.