Conflict of Interest (COI), Proposal Development (PD), Proposal Tracking (PT), Award Tracking (AT), SPIN modules
|Technical issues||Policy-driven questions|
|Contact the Help Desk:|
|COI Module: Ask COI at 314-747-4181 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
PD/PT Modules: Contact your grant analyst
Download the RMS Incident Report Form in Box to report unexpected behavior or other issues in the system.
Updates, Announcements, & Workarounds
PD/PT Status Reports
View the PD/PT Status Reports in Box.
PD/PT Training & Reference Materials
- User Guide
- Online training in Learn@Work Must be completed to receive access to the PD/PT modules
- In-Person RMS Training Opportunities (RMS 101 & RMS 102)
- Super User Contact List
- Program Types and Purpose Codes
- Approval Routing and Maps
- Fringe Calculation Spreadsheets
- Salary Caps and Exclusions
- Deadline Date Timeline
Additional RMS resources can be accessed via the Training and Reference Materials Box folder.
Access Request Form
Download the RMS PD/PT/AT module security authorization form in Box.
Updates & Announcements
The COI disclosure forms have been upgraded! New features include:
- The disclosures save automatically
- There is no longer a need to mark pages complete
- The entire form displays on a single page
- When submitting, missed mandatory fields are highlighted on the page.
For School of Medicine physicians and health professionals: The Expert Witness Disclosure form is now available in RMS.
COI Training & Resources
Google Chrome 62 and up
Mozilla Firefox 58 and up
Internet Explorer 11 and up
Microsoft Edge 41.16299.611.0 and up
Safari 11.0.3 and up