Conflict of Interest (COI), Proposal Development (PD), Proposal Tracking (PT), Award Tracking (AT), SPIN modules
RMS System Support
|Technical issues||Policy-driven questions|
|Contact the Help Desk:|
|COI Module: Ask COI at 314-747-4181 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
PD/PT Modules: Contact your grant analyst or post in the RMS Teams Channel (within the Research Administrator Network Team).
Download the RMS Incident Report Form in Box to report unexpected behavior or other issues in the system.
Supported Browsers for RMS
Google Chrome 79 and up
Mozilla Firefox 71 and up
Internet Explorer 11 and up Not currently recommended
Microsoft Edge 44 and up
Safari 12.1 and up
Many issues can be resolved by the following:
- Disable pop-up blockers or add rms.wustl.edu as a trusted site. See instructions for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
- Clear browser cache. See instructions for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
PD/PT Resources for RMS
Updates, Announcements, & Workarounds
View the archive of all emails sent by OSRS relating to RMS configurations, workarounds, and updates in Box.
PD/PT Status Reports
View the PD/PT Status Reports in Box.
PD/PT Training & Reference Materials
- User Guide
- Online training in Learn@Work Must be completed to receive access to the PD/PT modules
- In-Person RMS Training Opportunities (RMS 101 & RMS 102)
- What to Submit to the OSRS
- Super User Contact List
- Program Types and Purpose Codes
- Approval Routing and Maps
- Fringe Benefit Summary
- Fringe Calculation Spreadsheets
- Salary Caps and Exclusions
- Deadline Date Timeline
Additional RMS resources can be accessed via the Training and Reference Materials Box folder.
Access Request Form
The RMS PD/PT/AT module security authorization form is available in two formats:
- A downloadable PDF in Box.
Important tips to avoid delays in processing your form:
- Make sure your form is not missing CH (Cost Center number)
- When requesting access that should be the same as another person in your group, in the sections where you indicate access, clearly state the access should mirror a specific person (ex. Access should mirror ‘Julie Jones’ access. )
- An electronic “RMS Sponsored Projects Access” DocuSign form: The DocuSign form is currently experiencing a technical issue. Until this is resolved, please use the PDF in Box listed above.