Published via Research News June 29, 2023
The Institute for Clinical and Translational Sciences (ICTS) is excited to announce the revamped Translational Sciences Benefits Model website, first launched in March of 2019. Researchers can use the Translational Science Benefits Model (TSBM) and the online Translating for Impact Toolkit to plan, track, and demonstrate the impact of their work.
Researchers are invited to sign up for a user account, pilot one or more tools in the toolkit, and share feedback through our simple feedback form. You can also sign up to receive project updates.
The new website features:
- An updated user experience
- Comprehensive information about the TSBM
- Interactive web-based versions of the nine tools in the Translating for Impact Toolkit
- Free and secure user accounts that let researchers work through the toolkit on one or more projects and invite collaborators to contribute
- A Projects Dashboard showing progress on one or more projects in a single snapshot
Contact Laura Brossart at firstname.lastname@example.org.