Published April 24, 2018
When WashU goes live on May 7, 2018, with the Research Management System’s (RMS) Proposal Development (PD) & Proposal Tracking (PT) modules, there will be changes to the School of Medicine’s space allocation data collection process.
Effective 5/4/18, Friday 4:00 p.m., the Proposal Development System (PDS) will change to inquiry-only. As a result, there will be a new AIS location for space data entry. In addition, we are changing the required timing of space allocation data collection. Effective 5/7/18, when RMS is live, departments will no longer be required to enter space allocation data during the preaward process, but rather at the time of award.
- Prior to account set-up, you will be required to enter space allocation data for the prime award and each allocation after an award is received.
- The space allocation data entry point will move from:
- Current: AIS > Research Administration > Proposal Development, to
- New: AIS > Research Administration > Space Allocation. (Click here to see a screen shot)
- It will be the responsibility of the department to ensure space allocation data is accurate for all of their prime and allocation accounts.
Please visit the PAAMCO Project Website for this and additional RMS information.
If you have any questions, please contact Teri Medley at 314.747.4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.